- Millions of US adults admit to ‘Netflix cheating’ 17 May 2013 | 5:07 pm
- GetGlue CEO: People can find second-screen ads interesting 17 May 2013 | 11:51 am
- Regulatory headaches ahead for European VOD providers 17 May 2013 | 11:28 am
- Home gateways “critical” to multiscreen video 17 May 2013 | 10:45 am
- Deutsche Telekom forges IPTV pact with Vodafone 16 May 2013 | 5:00 pm
Delivering the multiplatform future of cable with IP
The IP Cable World Summit brings together senior global cable industry decision makers to identify the strategies and technologies available to combine the bandwidth of cable with the flexibility of IP to deliver compelling multiplatform services.
Previous speaker representation includes the likes of Liberty Global Europe, Comcast, Time Warner Cable, YouSee and Stofa.
IP Cable World Summit remains to be one of the key events in the industry calendar with over 59% CxO/Board Level and 33% Service Provider in attendance. Attendees travel from across the globe with countries in attendance including the likes of Albania, Belgium, France, Germany, Norway, Spain, UAE and USA.
Make IP Cable World Summit your event of choice to ensure you:
- Learn how to maximise the potential of IP in cable networks
- Hear from leading IP Cable networks how to develop a business case for IP migration
- Create successful revenue generating OTTtv strategies
- Understand how the Cloud can help deliver dynamic services to users
This year's IP Cable World Summit brings together a host of new industry names to the stage, covering up-to-the-minute issues and discussing the key challenges of the multiplatform future of cable with IP.
Topics covered this year include:
- Understanding the New Service Capabilities IP Brings to Cable
- Delivering the Next Stage of Cable TV from the Cloud
- Optimising the role of LTE in Cable Service Offerings
- Guaranteeing Service Quality in Home Networks
- Developing a Business Case for IP Migration
- Understanding IP Migration Strategy and Technology
- Combining Multiscreen TV with IP Distribution
- Partnering with OTTs to Evolve TV Offerings
“Interesting and thought provoking...”Barna Kutvolgyi, Global Managing Director, Jersey Telecom
"Fantastic"Feng Ji, Senior Engineer, ZTE Corp.
“It gave us profound insight in cable operators OTT demands and strategy.”Christian Hilz, Head of Business Development, NetRange